Sat, May 11|
The Lockedin Flow Experience (Pennsylvania)
Compete & Learn from two of the best in Quarterback development, to become the best player and person that you can be!
Time & Location
May 11, 2024, 10:00 AM EDT – May 12, 2024, 4:30 PM EDT
Manheim, Pennsylvania, 400 E Adele Ave, Manheim, PA 17545
About the event
The Lockedin Flow Experience
This is not your normal camp.
So much of the camp scene is wasted. You attend the camp thinking one thing, only to go through a bunch of drills and realize you didn’t receive much coaching, you didn’t address off the field development, you didn't truly come away with any light bulb moments, a sense of community, or true growth. This camp is the opposite of that, which is why it is called the The Lockedin Flow Experience!
Join us for an incredible 2 day event unlike any other.
Here you will compete and learn from the best Quarterback coaches in the country, Austyn & KJ Carta-Samuels & the rest of their staff of former College & Professional Quarterbacks.
When I left college football as a coach I had a mission to change this industry because of the things I witnessed that were hurting the hearts, minds, and bodies of the younger generation of QBs. To change this industry we would prioritize the things that are pivotal to your growth as a person and player while truly embodying a mentality of service.
Our #1 Focus: To give each athlete as much attention and 1on1 coaching as we possibly can!
As well as insight that actually will serve you and your future.
That is why we will be limiting the size to only 50 participants.
- 4 Throwing Sessions over the 2 Days
- Intro to Mental Performance & Personal development off the field session
- Bio-mechanics video teaching off the field session
- Intro to being a Professional QB off the field session
- Stretching, Yoga, and Flexibility session
- Nutrition Introduction & Cooking a meal to implement in your morning routine
- Video Recording of you at the Camp
- 10:00AM-10:30AM Welcome to the Lockedin Flow Experience (Get to know us) & Merch
- 10:30AM-11:00AM Deep Dive into Proper Throwing Mechanics & Body Knowledge
- 11:00AM-12:30PM Field Session 1 with Scientific Warm UP with Headphones & Music
- 12:30PM-12:40PM Cool down with strength exercises & The importance of Nutrition
- 12:40PM-1:40PM Lunch
- 1:40PM-2:00PM Questions about first field session
- 2:00PM-3:30PM Warm Up & Field Session 2
- 3:30PM-4:00PM Odds of Going to the NFL (what it takes)
- 10:00AM-10:30AM Day 2 Check in, Answer Questions from previous day
- 10:30AM-12:00PM Field Session 1 with Warm Up
- 12:00PM-1:00PM Lunch
- 1:00PM-1:20PM Mental Exercises: What is your Fear?
- 1:20PM-2:45PM Field Session 2
- 2:45PM-4:00PM Coverage Identification & Recruiting Insight
- 4:00PM-4:30PM Hear from Coaches
This camp experience will be a communal experience where you immerse yourself in 2 days of nonstop learning and relationship building. You will be exposed to a variety of topics that you have not learned about. Your family is invited to be a part of every aspect of the weekend with us. This is about family. There will be multiple Division 1 College QB’s there that are a part of our community to not only spend time talking to, but also to learn from on and off the field.
The power of being immersed in this type of environment where growth is the priority will FEEL different than anything you have been to before. It will truly inspire you to begin chasing your full potential with a vision to be able to do it. This is why we keep our numbers of the camp to less than 50. This is all about YOU.
Ages included: 4th grade & up. Groups will be split up depending on age.
Please bring your receivers as well!
Registration on the Next Step!
Lockedin Gold Ticket
This ticket includes admission to the Development Camp.$450.00+$11.25 service fee